Your press accreditation provides you with:
- use of the press center
- free entry to the Opening Ceremony
- free entry to all competitions
- free shuttle service from the Olympiaworld to the Kletterzentrum Innsbruck (venue)
As soon as the accreditation is open (starting End of June), it will be announced here.
In order to provide the best possible support before, during, and after the event, we kindly ask you to consider the accreditation guidelines below and to register on time.
Press-accreditation for the IFSC Climbing World Championships 2018 in Innsbruck is only possible for reporting press with a journalist pass.
- For the accreditation, we need complete contact details and the specification of the medium, as well as a portrait photo in good quality (bright background, head not covered, no sunglasses). We do not pass on your information to others.
- The organiser decides about the accreditation. There is no legal claim at accreditation as there is only a limited number of accreditations available.
- The start of the press-accreditation will be announced on our website. Please submit your accreditation request 1 week before the event for TV media, and 48 hours before the event for all others at the latest.
- By submitting your accreditation request, you confirm that all the information you provide is correct and complete.
- Your accreditation can be picked up at the press center. You need a photo ID.
- For media representatives that have access to the media corridor in semi-finals and finals, the following rules apply:
- no headgear (hats, caps, etc.) allowed
- black top (long or short sleeves) mandatory
- black pants (long) mandatory
- black shoes and socks mandatory
For photographers and TV-Accreditation holders, the IFSC Event Media Policy applies.
HERE you find the IFSC Event Media Policy.